Peoms

5 September  2007

the voice inside of me
I know what you're like
I will always have you should know that
you good for nothing and weak
when will you ever learn my dear
I will always listening and looking to what you are doing
you always fail at things
you have no pals and so unpopular with everyone
you thing you can fool me
but you know what you cant
just plain and simple as that
when will you every learn my dear
I'm running out of patience
tying to warn you
you know thing cant get much better then this
all your attempts of tying turn out badly
all you do is let everyone down
I have heard all this before
you cant foul yourself to me
Remember you are never alone in the world.

mind
Suddenly there's a glint of chick of light
glowing brightly
Painfully ,but it turns.
showing me the way to freedom
I step out of the darkness and into the light
I can live my life to the full now
I can have fun and laugh again
the key slowly turn and turns
Poems from 24th of June 2009
                                             
rose are red
violets are blue
you are my only and only true love
rose are red
Violets are blue
flowers of caring and understanding
you'r my one and only true love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The kingdom on the mountain 

The house that has a special door